Monday, June 8, 2015

Please help support a great cause

I haven't previously misused this blog, but I will break that rule for a very special cause.  In the dim and distant past I used to play drums in a band, the Watchmen... that's the top of my head in the picture.  In my life outside of being a nurseryman I have also volunteered for nearly 30 years with Lord Somers Camp and Power House.  Through LSC&PH I have helped run camps for Very Special Kids, The Mirabelle Foundation and young adults with disabilities, I have also spent many hours building and maintaining facilities at the camp in Somers.

Well now I'm trying to raise funds for LSC&PH and to do this we are getting the band back together.  We are holding a fund raising reunion gig at Power House on Sunday 5h July at 2.00pm.  I'm not necessarily asking you to come along to the gig, (it will be pretty rough I can assure you, most of us haven't played seriously for 20 years) but it would be great if you could sponsor my embarassment to the tune of $5-10.00.

To support this cause please follow this link and pledge a donation. If you're really keen come down to Power House on the 5th July, Gold coin donation entry.

Cheers



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing helpful information, I really like your all post. I will bookmark your blog for future updates. I am also providing Down Under Stump Grinding is Stump removal in Perth . many person find How to remove a stump by company

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed doing a great job and I hope that you find ease in doing your work. Your posts are awesome and for the following post I wish you best for your campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say the spiritual control the physical, you have to understand that is true seeing what is happening around the world today you will see that it beyond the physical realm, so I have to protect my family members and myself from contacting this virus with protection spell. You too can protect your family and yourself from contacting the virus today with the protection spell. Contact Dr. Ekpen Temple today for the spell at ekpentemple@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Meet Garden Bloggers